Dillon Super 1050 Reloader
Super 1050 Reloader
The Dillon Super 1050 is the most advanced reloading machine in the Dillon Precision Products line. It will accommodate common cartridges from 32 ACP up through 30-06. The 1050 features a variable speed case feeder (included) that allows you to infinitely regulate the speed from 0 to 8 RPM. The motor has a universal power supply for both domestic and foreign voltages - 110 or 220 Volt, 60 or 50 hz, you simply swap out the plug to the style appropriate to your region. The bowl has an adjustable window cuff and cases deflector, for a larger range of cartridge capability.
The Super 1050 comes with a one year warranty against manufacturing defects.
*Prices vary on exotic caliber machines
The Super 1050 now uses a variable speed,universal voltage case feeder. Order for both domestic or foreign use. The speed of the casefeeder is controlled by a potentiometer on the casefeed funnel. It allows you to infinitely regulate the speed from 0 to 8 RPM. The motor features a universal power supply for both domestic and foreign voltages. Adaptable to either 110 or 220 Volt, 60 or 50 hz, you simply swap out the plug to the style appropriate to your region.
The bowl has an adjustable window cuff and cases deflector, for a larger range of cartridge capability.
The basic Super 1050 includes:
- Auto indexing shellplate
- 1 set of dies
- Built in primer pocket swager
- Automatic powder measure system
- Automatic priming system
- Electric casefeeder
- Low Primer Alarm
- Powder scale
- Reloading Handbook
- Dial caliper
- Primer flip tray
- Case lube(for bottleneck cartridges)
- Dillon dies, which are designed for high speed use.
- Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 - 200 rounds per sitting.
- If you are loading more than 500 rounds per reloading session, then the RF-100 Electric Primer Filler is an accessory well worth considering.
- A machine cover to keep the unit dust free.
- Die set
- Caliber Conversion Kit
- You may need a different casefeed plate. Please refer to the caliber conversion chart in the Instruction Manual.
- If changing primer sizes, you will need the appropriate primer system conversion (#20476-Large, #20419-Small)
- Powder die(#20064)
- OR the Super 1050 Quick Change, which includes a powder measure, powder die, and a toolhead. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.
Repeatability and efficiency
The Super 1050 is intended to produce large quantities of match-quality ammunition, in a short period of time. Whether loading rifle or handgun ammunition, the Super 1050 will keep you well supplied, without using up all of your free time.
It’s Your Choice
You can struggle along with someone else’s machine, or make your life easier with a progressive Super 1050. If you’re thinking about a competitor’s reloader, before you put your money down, consider this: Dillon will let you try the Super 1050 for 30 days. If it doesn’t live up to our claims, or your expectations, return it. We’ll refund your money. The warranty on the Super 1050 is one year from date of purchase.
Rifle and Pistol
The Dillon Super 1050 will produce match-quality ammo for over 35 different rifle and pistol calibers. The Super 1050 comes complete with one caliber conversion, dies, case feeder, low primer alarm and the primer feed for the corresponding primer size for whatever cartridge you order it for.
The Casefeeder from Dillon Precision ships with one of four Casefeed plates which are listed below. The number of cases that the Casefeeder can hold will depend upon the cartridge type. Typically the Casefeeder will hold 600 38 Special cases or 500 223 Rem cases.
- Small pistol Casefeed plate: .32, 380, 9mm, 38 Super, 30 Carbine
- Large pistol Casefeed plate: 40 S&W, 10 mm, 38 Special and larger, 7.62 x 39
- Small rifle Casefeed plate: 204 Ruger, 222, 223 Remington
- Large rifle Casefeed plate: 22-250 and larger
The optional Mr. Bulletfeeder by Double-Alpha is an excellent addition to your Dillon Precision Super 1050. With the addition of the Mr. Bulletfeeder all you have do is load the machine with components and pull the handle, the machine does the rest. Mr. Bulletfeeder ships with one caliber installed. Conversion kits are available in:
- 9mm / 38 Super / 38 Special/357
- 40 S&W / 10mm
- 223 Rem / 5.56 NATO
- 308 WIN / 7.62mm