Federal Limits Apply
Want to buy guns or ammo but your license says " Federal Limits Apply"?
Just Bring One of the Following:
- Current Passport or Passport card
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Current Permanent Resident Card
- Current Foreign Passport with Valid US Immigration Visa/I-94 Document
- Certificate of Naturalization or US Citizenship
- Certificate of Birth of an American Citizen Abroad
- Certificate of Birth from a US Territory
If your name as shown on the documents listed above varies from the name printed on your CDL/CID (due to marriage for example) you will need to also provide one of the following documents:
- An adoption document that contains the legal name of the applicant as a result of the adoption.
- A name change document that contains the applicant's legal name both before and, as a result of, the name change.
- A marriage certificate
- A dissolution of marriage document that contains the legal name of the applicant as a result of the court action.
- A certificate, declaration or registration document verifying the formation of a domestic partnership.
- A dissolution of a domestic partnership document that contains the legal name of the applicant as a result of the court action.