Dillon RL 1100 Reloader
Dillon RL 1100 Reloader
The Dillon RL1100 is the newest reloading machine in the Dillon Precision Products line. It will accommodate common cartridges from 32 ACP up through 308 Winchester, up to 2.75" overall length. The 1100 features a variable speed case feeder (included) that allows you to infinitely regulate the speed from 0 to 8 RPM. The motor has a universal power supply for both domestic and foreign voltages - 110 or 220 Volt, 60 or 50 hz, you simply swap out the plug to the style appropriate to your region. The bowl has an adjustable window cuff and cases deflector, for a larger range of cartridge capability.
The RL1100 comes with a two year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
Machine is shown with the following options:
Mr Bulletfeeder #151XX $489.95 and up
Toolholder with deluxe wrench set #62203 $45.00
Low Powder Sensor #16306 $50.00
*Prices vary on exotic caliber machines
The Dillon Precision RL 1100 features include the following :
- Eccentric Roller Bearing Drive System
- Smoother Operation, Less Effort
- Heavier Frame for Greater Rigidity
- Upgraded Primer Pocket Swager
- User-Replaceable Swage Rod Tip
- Spring-Loaded Priming Station Locator
- Reinforced Toolhead Bolt & Washer
- Improved Shellplate Indexing System
- 1050 Caliber-Conversion Compatible
- Two Year Warranty
The RL1100 uses a variable speed, universal voltage case feeder. Order for both domestic or foreign use. The speed of the casefeeder is controlled by a potentiometer on the casefeed funnel. It allows you to infinitely regulate the speed from 0 to 8 RPM. The motor features a universal power supply for both domestic and foreign voltages. Adaptable to either 110 or 220 Volt, 60 or 50 hz, you simply swap out the plug to the style appropriate to your region.
The bowl has an adjustable window cuff and cases deflector, for a larger range of cartridge capability.
The basic RL1100 includes:
- Auto indexing shellplate
- 1 set of dies
- Built in primer pocket swager
- Automatic powder measure system
- Automatic priming system
- Electric casefeeder
- Low Primer Alarm
You will also need (at minimum):
- Powder scale
- Reloading Handbook
- Dial caliper
- Primer flip tray
- Case lube(for bottleneck cartridges)
- We also suggest that you purchase:
- Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 - 200 rounds per sitting.
- If you are loading more than 500 rounds per reloading session, then the RF-100 Electric Primer Filler is an accessory well worth considering.
- A machine cover to keep the unit dust free.
To change calibers, you will need:
- Die set
- Caliber Conversion Kit
- You may need a different casefeed plate. Please refer to the caliber conversion chart in the Instruction Manual.
- If changing primer sizes, you will need the appropriate primer system conversion (#66216-Small, #66217-Large)
If you want to leave your dies preset, you'll need:
- Powder die(#20320)
- OR the RL1100 Quick Change, which includes a powder measure, powder die, and a toolhead. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.
Repeatability and efficiency
The RL1100 is intended to produce large quantities of match-quality ammunition, in a short period of time. Whether loading rifle or handgun ammunition, the RL1100 will keep you well supplied, without using up all of your free time.
It’s Your Choice
You can struggle along with someone else’s machine, or make your life easier with a progressive RL1100. If you’re thinking about a competitor’s reloader, before you put your money down, consider this: Dillon will let you try the RL1100 for 30 days. If it doesn’t live up to our claims, or your expectations, return it. We’ll refund your money. The warranty on the RL1100 is two years from date of purchase.
Rifle and Pistol
The Dillon RL1100 will produce match-quality ammo for over 35 different rifle and pistol calibers. Priced starting at $1999.99, the RL1100 comes complete with one caliber conversion, dies, case feeder, low primer alarm and the primer feed for the corresponding primer size for whatever cartridge you order it for.
The Casefeeder from Dillon Precision ships with one of four Casefeed plates which are listed below. The number of cases that the Casefeeder can hold will depend upon the cartridge type. Typically the Casefeeder will hold 600 38 Special cases or 500 223 Rem cases.
- Small pistol Casefeed plate: .32, 380, 9mm, 38 Super, 30 Carbine
- Large pistol Casefeed plate: 40 S&W, 10 mm, 38 Special and larger, 7.62 x 39
- Small rifle Casefeed plate: 204 Ruger, 222, 223 Remington
- Large rifle Casefeed plate: 22-250 and larger
The optional Mr. Bulletfeeder by Double-Alpha is an excellent addition to your Dillon Precision RL 1100 Reloader. With the addition of the Mr. Bulletfeeder all you have do is load the machine with components and pull the handle, the machine does the rest. Mr. Bulletfeeder ships with one caliber installed. Conversion kits are available in:
- 9mm / 38 Super / 38 Special/357
- 40 S&W / 10mm
- 223 Rem / 5.56 NATO
- 308 WIN / 7.62mm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov