Deviant Tactical Action
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,616.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft certified 416 Stainless steel
- One piece bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft certified 4340 Chrome moly
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. And pitch)
- Integral mil spec 1913 (Picatinny) scope mount available in 0, 10, 20, and 30 MOA.
- Most rigid design for ultimate accuracy
- Works with detachable magazines or single shots only
- Medium length (Rem. SA) offered with AW magazine cut
- Actions available in:
- Short (Rem Model 7)
- Medium (Rem. SA)
- XM (accepts 3.250″ max cartridge length MDT 10 round magazine)
- Long (Rem. LA)
- Average configuration weighs 35 – 39 oz. depending on length
- Close tolerance preserved: All material pre-hardened prior to machining to prevent changing tolerances during heat treat.
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416SS.
- Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways result in smooth bolt operation.
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly, and threaded for interchangeable knobs.
- Primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling.
- Bolt face diameters available for all standard and wildcat cartridges.
- Extractors are M-16 type.
- Designed, as well as detachable magazines and single shots.
- Control-round feed available.
- Multiple magazine well cuts available for all of today’s popular magazine types including detachable boxes or single shot.
- Our sales team will assist you in choosing from among our 20+ options.
- Right- and left-hand configurations available.