Apex 1911 Hammer
The Apex 1911 Hammers feature precision cut engagement surfaces for dimensional consistency and perfectly square hammer hooks. This geometry is derived from a vintage 1968 Colt National Match pistol and delivers a super clean, crisp trigger pull.
– Hammer hook and strut pin hole locations derived from a vintage 1968 Colt National Match pistol
– Hammer hook height is .018-.020” to provide a consistent, clean breaking trigger pull
– Features captive half cock notch as found on Mk IV Series 70 Colt pistols (can be used with Series 80 pistols)
– For best results Apex recommends the hammer be paired with a premium sear such as EGW Hard Sear (Product #10040)
– Direct drop-in replacement part
For Use In These Guns
Part# 106-110 for use in Government model 1911 pistols and works in Mk IV Series 70 and Series 80 Colt pistols (with spur hammer).
Part# 106-111 for use in Commander-style 1911 model pistols.
Does Not Fit These Guns
Part# 106-111 does not fit original Government model grip safety.