AD-SCOUT Scope Mount w/ 2" Offset - Titanium Lever
AD-SCOUT Scope Mount with 2" Offset, Titanium Levers
The AD-SCOUT-OFFSET-TL is a single-lever mount made for putting high power glass onto a flattop style AR-15. The AD-SCOUT-OFFSET-TL works with scopes with Objective Housings as large as 56mm. The 2 inch cantilever throws the scope out front, allowing you to get the right eye relief. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Titanium Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems. Available in 1" and 30mm rings.
The AD-SCOUT-OFFSET-TL mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Titanium Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials and Construction
The AD-SCOUT-OFFSET-TL mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Titanium Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The AD-SCOUT-OFFSET-TL mount has the following specifications:
- Weight: 7.50 ounces