AD-Delta Scope Mount No Offset
AD-Delta Scope Mount -No Offset- Titanium Levers
The AD-DELTA mount is made for putting high power glass onto a SCAR or flattop style AR15/AR10. The AD-DELTA is a straight up scope mount with no eye relief built in. Top rail to scope center line height is 1.475" for 1" rings and 1.5" for 30mm rings. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. Horizontal rings. Adapted to the FN SCAR program; approved by SOCOM. NSN 1005-13-121-5535 It features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-DELTA mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Titanium Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials and Construction:
The AD-DELTA mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features (2) 1/2" titanium GI Bolts
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Titanium Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The AD-DELTA mount has the following specifications:
- Weight: 9.6 ounces