.38 Cal (.356) 100GR HHP Bullet
Berry's Hybrid Hollow Points are the result of two merged developmental ideas. Following the same process as our Superior Plated Bullets®, they start with a swaged lead core that is then electroplated with copper to final weight. Lastly, they are re-struck to ensure precise specifications and create the Hybrid Hollow Point nose design. This design allows for maximum expansion and weight retention, becoming one of the most reliable self defense bullets available today. The 380's penetration is 8"-9".
**THIS IS NOT LOADED AMMUNITION**
**UNABLE TO SHIP THE PRODUCT TO THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS**
- Load data for our Superior Plated Bullets® can be found in any manual or on any powder manufacturer’s website.
- Cast or jacketed data with the same grain weight and profile will work with our bullets.
- You can use a taper or a roll crimp.
- Don’t over crimp the brass after seating. This causes bullet core separation, leading to increased copper fouling and accuracy issues.
- Don’t exceed the recommended maximum velocities listed. This creates bullet core separation and accuracy issues.
- Use a round nose seating stem. A flat point seating stem will alter the performance of the Hybrid Hollow Point.
- Bullet O.A.L.: .447"
- Cartridge Name: 380 ACP
- Cartridge O.A.L.: .950"
- Reccomended Velocity: 875 - 975 fps