.223/5.56mm (.224) 55GR FMJBT Bullet
Berry's is proud to introduce our first jacketed rifle bullet! Our .223/5.56mm 55gr Full Metal Jacket Boattail bullets come with the most consistent jackets and are built around the tightest tolerances, making them the go-to round for the modern 5.56mm/.223 reloader. Available now in our 2000 round ammo can combo as well as 500 and 5000 round packaging at amazing prices!
**THIS IS NOT LOADED AMMUNITION**
**UNABLE TO SHIP THE PRODUCT TO THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS**
- Load data for our Superior Plated Bullets® can be found in any manual or on any powder manufacturer’s website.
- Cast or jacketed data with the same grain weight and profile will work with our bullets.
- You can use a taper or a roll crimp.
- Don’t over crimp the brass after seating. This causes bullet core separation, leading to increased copper fouling and accuracy issues.
- Don’t exceed the recommended maximum velocities listed. This creates bullet core separation and accuracy issues.
- Use a round nose seating stem. A flat point seating stem will alter the performance of the Hybrid Hollow Point.
- Diameter: .224"
- Bullet O.A.L.: .740"
- Ballistic Coefficient: .245
- Sectional Density: .157