Apex® Armorer's Block
Your workbench will feel empty without one of these. The Apex Armorer's Block is designed for professional gunsmiths, law enforcement and military armorers, and do-it-yourself home gunsmiths to work on a variety of Smith & Wesson and Glock model pistols. Works in conjunction with the Apex Armorer's Tray. Some reasons why you need this indispensable tool:
– Supports a polymer frame pistol for armory work and detail disassembly
– Pre-positioned bosses easily adjustable to position frames
– Slots and holes remove pressure from critical function surfaces while pins are driven in and out
– Thumb safety and magazine disconnect drop into holes and slots to prevent damage
– One side is for the 45 striker, and the other is for the 9/40/357 striker
– Raised walls on each side of the block position the trigger bar within the trigger for easy trigger swapping
– High density polymer construction prevents marring of the frame
– Apex logo and contact information cast directly into the body of the block
– Dimensions: 7” Long x 4” Wide x 1.5” Tall
For Use In These Guns
Compatible with Smith & Wesson M&P models, M&P Shield models, and most Glock models.
What's in the Box?
- 1 ea. Red Polymer Armorer’s Block