AD-RECON-SW Scope Mount w/ Titanium LeversAD-RECON-SW-1-STD-TL
AD-RECON-SW Scope Mount with Titanium Levers
The AD-RECON-SW mount is made for putting high power glass onto a flattop style AR-15 or bolt action rifle. This is a straight up mount with no forward offset. The rings are spaced farther apart to fit long tube scopes such as the Schmidt & Bender scopes. Also fits the US Optics TPAL Scopes equipped scopes. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Titanium Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-RECON-SW mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Titanium Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials and Construction:
The AD-RECON-SW mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Titanium Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The AD-RECON-SW mount has the following specifications:
- Weight: 8.40 ounces