XL 750 RELOADER
XL 750 RELOADER
The Dillon XL750 is a high-speed progressive reloading machine designed to load common rifle and handgun cartridges, from 17 Hornet though the common belted magnum cartridges in rifle, and 32 ACP through 500 S&W in handgun. Machine height from the bench is 32" without the optional electric case feeder, 38 1/2" with the electric casefeeder installed.
The XL750 comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects and normal wear and tear.
NOTE: NO DIES ARE INCLUDED WITH THE LOADER. DIES MUST BE ORDERED SEPARATELY.
The XL750 is shown with the following options:
- Electric Casefeeder
- Roller Handle
- Strong Mount
- Bullet Tray
- Powdercheck Die
- Low Powder Sensor
- Die set
(Price with all options $1560.00)
Specifications & Configurations
The basic XL 750 includes the following:
- 1 powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed). The small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder. The large bar throws from 15 to 55 grains of extruded powder or up to 60 grains of ball/spherical type powder.
- 1 primer system with large and small priming parts (appropriate size installed).
- 1 large and one small primer pick-up tube.
- Low Primer Alarm
- 1 loaded cartridge bin
- 1 toolhead
- 1 powder die
- 1 caliber conversion kit - Note: You must select this from the dropdown menu; adds it's cost to the cost of the loader.
- 1 set of standard Allen wrenches
You will also need (at a minimum):
- Die set (dies are not included with the base unit)
- Powder scale
- Reloading Handbook
- Dial caliper
- Primer flip tray
- Case lube (for bottleneck cartridges)
We also suggest the following:
- Dillon dies, which are designed for high speed use.
- Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 - 200 rounds per sitting.
- If you are loading more than 500 rounds per reloading session, then the RF-100 Electric Primer Filler is an accessory well worth considering.
- A machine cover to keep the unit dust free.
To change calibers, you will need:
- A Die set for the new caliber.
- A Caliber Conversion Kit.
- If you have the optional electric casefeeder you may need a different casefeed plate. Please refer to the caliber conversion chart in the Instruction Manual.
- If you are using the Mr. Bulletfeeder you may need a caliber conversion.
If you want to leave your dies preset, you'll need:
- Powder die(#20064)
- OR The 750 Quick Change(#22059), which includes a powder measure, powder die, toolhead and a toolhead stand. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.