ASP Single Point SlingGS-1000
ASP Single Point Sling
The ASP™ sling is the simplest, most rugged, highest quality single point sling available. Its modular design allows it to be used with nearly any weapon platform on the market through a variety of modular weapon adapters. It enables the operator unlimited freedom of movement while ensuring a high level of retention. It excels in applications where cross shoulder transition, high speed transition from rifle to sidearm, and weapon retention are top priority.
The ASP™ sling was designed around the following parameters:
- Must utilize the Gear Sector™ modular weapon attachment system.
- Must function identical for both right and left hand shooters.
- Must be able to be quickly removed in an emergency situation.
- Must be able to be deployed in a variety of positions.
Materials & Construction:
The ASP™ sling is constructed using multiple base materials. Material and finish processes are outlined below:
- Material: MIL-W-5625 Tubular nylon webbing
- Material: MIL-VT-295 #69 Bonded nylon thread
- Material: ITW GhillieTex™ brand hardware
- Construction: Double box stitch assembly
- Compliance: 100% Berry Amendment Compliant
- Origin: Proudly Made in the USA
The ASP™ comes complete with the following components:
- 1ea. ASP™ Single Point Sling
- 1ea. Auxiliary adapter